Anyway, here are a couple of things I've been working on lately.
The assignment here was to make an abstracted relief of a model we had at the moment. Loehle loved it. I only did it in thirty minutes, but I guess it's something that "came naturally" to me. I just made her angular, not really abstracted. Anyway, drum roll!
This is Michael. I'm so proud. He is "A work" according to Loehle, which I'm glad about because I worked really hard on him to make sure that he was absolutely correct. I even took the time to make ears for him. Yeah, I may have been a little obsessive. I had a lot of fun with it, though. It's by far my favorite piece.

I love your work! It is wonderful!! Unbelievable - Amazing - Do you get to keep everything that you do? Jim said your man wasn't anatomically correct - I wonder what he meant by that! Ha! You did wonderful with this and with the skull. Was it harder than you imagined? Can you believe that you are able to do all of this? Please keep us posted!!! LOVE ALL OF IT!!!
ReplyDelete